Old 09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Elyos
Default Server Siel

now the server suck cause the asmos are more than elyos and we lost the hearts all times and cant go eye u ncsoft put too strong asmos stupids
Old 09-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Server Siel

I also have seen quite a few elyos pvpers xferring off to kahrun. Could be a shift in power soon...
Old 09-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Asmodians

The asmos are becoming a little stronger. The past few days sometimes I joined battles between the abyss layer teleporters. And both times I went the asmos were able to wipe out the elyos. But maybe it was a super good group or some elyos left, because in the beginning it was like 15 elyos vs 8 asmos. But hey, the elyos have been winning since like forever. isnt the asmo influence ration still like 5%
Old 09-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyram - Siel View Post
now the server suck cause the asmos are more than elyos and we lost the hearts all times and cant go eye u ncsoft put too strong asmos stupids
Not sure if serious.

Also... if indeed serious.. HOW DOES IT FEEL? NOT TOO GOOD HUH? NO? DIDN'T THINK SO. Welcome to our dark, dark world.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Elyos

wonder what will happen when the incentives go away? Will the amsos number be maintained? will people start quitting again? will they actually continue to pvp?

I am also wondering when they will release a statement updating the status of the server population. The incentives have been going on for some time now and its clear that asmos have the numbers. The announcement doesnt say what NCsoft considers balanced. That should clarify that.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Asmodians

Ok I just want the elyos cry about incentives to shut up so im going to tell you how to do it..... When asmos had the incentives the first time on Zikel the elyos stopped sieging and let the asmos have the gelk forts (for once) and the abyss forts (uppers) when the asmos took divine (1st time in 3 years) the gm's ended the incentives. It was repeated on all incentive servers and worked everytime... so... to the whining already and just do nothing
Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amasia - Tiamat View Post
Ok I just want the elyos cry about incentives to shut up so im going to tell you how to do it..... When asmos had the incentives the first time on Zikel the elyos stopped sieging and let the asmos have the gelk forts (for once) and the abyss forts (uppers) when the asmos took divine (1st time in 3 years) the gm's ended the incentives. It was repeated on all incentive servers and worked everytime... so... to the whining already and just do nothing
True stuff, I remember when that happened. This time around, and soon after the incentives were released, the Asmo's on Tiamat were able to block the Elyos from Heart of Gravity. Just a little suspicous. lol
Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Elyos

the incentives pretty much pushed elite asmos and hard working (yet far from OP) elyos to quit so no surprise really.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Asmodians

OP is def on drugs and incentives aren't really working cos new players aren't being informed about them. And when they find out (from other elyos) it's too late, and only a few decide to reroll.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Asmodians

The new players who enrolled asmo for the 50e are not jet lvl50, they had no time to get to that lvl. So far only the old players got that set. The higher lvl pvp able asmos are not more in numbers as before just a bit better geared.