Old 05-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Asmodians
Default Hito's box of limited sketches

Hello everyone.

I love to draw and I am currently working on many drawings but sometimes, very very rarely, I draw fanart. Aion is a game that takes the major part of my free time so it deserves a few hours of my work XD

I know I'm not the best and I know my drawings aren't completed in photoshop with colors and all but that is a work in progress so please enjoy what I have.

Madame Bovariki

Full view: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...k/Bovariki.png

I fell in love the day I saw that boss the first time I did Steel Rake. She truly suprised me and my team when we almost wiped after she summoned her panther and did all these nice loving glares. I truly enjoyed that boss and I believe she's one of my favorite boss of Aion. Actually, I love all the bosses of Steel Rake, enough said.

Hitoshura

Full View: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ock/Hito-1.png

Here is my character on Meslamtaeda. I'm a one character guy so this is actually my only character and the only one I will ever have here on Aion. Due to space contraints, I gave up a looong time ago. That is why his bow is not visible.

My Dredgion group

Full View: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ock/Dredge.png

Here is the group that makes so many elyos desperately train mobs, train to the captain and even make them rage quit/quit to prevent us from gaining too many points. The group is composed of Hitoshura(me), Karakuri, Darkrain, Xex, Phianh and Helyos. I plan maybe color this drawing on photoshop someday.

I was also planning on drawing Kaleni and Earcolletor, two players of Meslamtaeda but sadly, I had time contraints and I had to leave the establishment where I was using the scanner for the summer(school) ergo couldn't complete the drawings and scan them. I shall update this profile with more drawing... someday...

EDIT: Copy/Pasted from my update post

Earcollector and his manwoman, Gabartra

Full View

Earcollector and the greatest troll of all times, Gabartra! Two fearsome characters of Meslamtaeda and both part of Asmodea's greatest Glads and Temps. Beware though to not temper with them or be prepared to feel they wrath.

Nora, chanter of the Elysean court

Full view

Nora, one of the elite chanters of Elysea on Meslamtaeda. She's one of the rare chanters that dps and make a huge difference in a elyos group. She is a skillful character and I respect her and her unbeatable team. I do wish to be able to have a rematch with them now that our team is on equal ground in term of gear. Could be very interesting. Also, I am personally displeased with the drawing and might make another attempt at it later. We'll see.

Hitoshura, the young paragon ranger

Full view

Another drawing that I am not particularly proud of sadly. I drew it too fast and forgot to fix a few things DX. It's a second drawing of my original character in a younger state. Even young, the poor Hito is cursed with crackling skin which affects rare and more often old asmodians. Sadly for him, this rare skin condition affected him at a very young age thus making him the laughing stock of his brothers and sisters. I should stop here or I'll end up writting a book XD

Solin of the Ashen Flame

Full view

Here's a drawing that I am satisfied with! My own customized Balaur Overlord. His title simply say that his flame is the only one in the Balaur Empire to be gray in color. Due to this particular aspect, he was elevated to the status of overlord and became one of the most powerful Balaur overseers. A character created from head to toes with the Balaur general designs.

Darkrain, head cleric of Asmodea

Full view... Still small though

Darkrain. The cleric with the biggest e-peen of Aion. If healing fails with this character in your party, then nobody in the world could have healed that instant death. An ace at healing, Darkrain easily takes the title of best cleric of Meslamtaeda and that is without doubt. The title ''gf'' is also applied to Darkrain when it comes to me if you know what I mean~

Hitoshura's final adult appearance

Full View

Here is yet again Hitoshura. I started this drawing when Meslamtaeda was still up and before everything went kaboom with our perfect community. Back on Meslamtaeda, I was the only player, with the exception of Darkrain with the 12mil costume. While I wore this one, Dark went for the king attire which made us a pretty cool duo back in the days. Sadly now, everybody is wearing it so I destroyed my character's look and went back with SR since I like to be unique and being such on thes overpopulated servers is hard -__-

Hanging out at the bar after a good fortress siege

Full View

Here is a much more recent drawing. I still have a slight pain in my hand just at looking at all the details I had to put on Darkrain's armor DX. Anyway, here is Darkrain having a good coffee and talking about inappropriate things in public. Little shy Hito clearly does not approve and finds himself uncomfortable in this tactless conversation. It also sparked Kemuri's interests as he was eavesdropping from his table. Finally, Mikaru is drunk in the back. Also... don't mind the perspective. I know it's wrong. I was just too lazy to fix it.

PS: Ignore the dinosaur at the bottom right... That's Darkrain's doing >:U

Bonus drawing: Hito x Dark starring Xex

This was done by Darkrain. I loved it so much that I decided to scan it as well. Enjoy~

Bonus drawing: Hugging the cleric king

Full View
Old 05-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Hito's box of limited sketches

That is awesome! =]
Old 05-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Asmodians

handsdown!

i look like someone in final fantasy
Old 05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Asmodians

me wants moars of yur drawings
Old 05-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Asmodians

I look badass! <3
Old 05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Asmodians

Amazing stuff Hito. Phianh's expression is perfect. :D

Draw moreeee!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Asmodians

AWESOME!!! they look amazing
Old 05-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Asmodians

Sweet pics!

Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Asmodians

Thank you all for your nice comments guys!

It's always nice to see these kinds of replies.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Elyos

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that team in dredg!! <.<

But ... anyways... GREAT JOB HITO ^^
I love Madame XD