Old 09-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Asmodians
Default system error (20)

issue as above, how to fix it?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Elyos
Default Re: system error (20)

Hi, are you using a username or an Email address to login?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Asmodians

i am using email to login
Old 09-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Asmodians

a friend can not login your account login error 20 yesterday all day Was the name of the account is choper_fran@hotmail.com
Old 09-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Asmodians

found a way to solve this silly error > idk if it works with you but you should try it :) it worked with my anyway

first go here and but your e mail
https://aiononline.custhelp.com/app/...unt_assistance

then go to your email you will find a link . click on it then you will directed to aion to put ur e mail and pass . after the confomation . threre will be a new details below in the same bage u will have to fill it .

second
after confomatin go to the usual aion account log here
http://na.aiononline.com/

then log in and answer the the 2 Scurity Q

^^ done have a nice day

it appears to be a silly confomation bug
Old 09-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Elyos

Been getting the same issue since 4:00AM. Before then my account worked completely fine, now when I try to log in using my email and password, it says my username/email or password is incorrect. I tried pressing "I forgot my password" and I entered my email in and now they're saying they can't even find my email in their records, so I set in a ticket. Apparently, I'm not the only one going through this which is a relief. I tried what ^ Above posted. Got an email saying that I have an account using my email address, it's just not fully activated? It was fine before. I did what you said and it still won't let me log in, account and email. /sigh
Old 09-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftydeath - Kahrun View Post
found a way to solve this silly error > idk if it works with you but you should try it :) it worked with my anyway

first go here and but your e mail
https://aiononline.custhelp.com/app/...unt_assistance

then go to your email you will find a link . click on it then you will directed to aion to put ur e mail and pass . after the confomation . threre will be a new details below in the same bage u will have to fill it .

second
after confomatin go to the usual aion account log here
http://na.aiononline.com/

then log in and answer the the 2 Scurity Q

^^ done have a nice day

it appears to be a silly confomation bug
Also, I think what you posted can only get you an Aion support account. :|
Old 09-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsura - Siel View Post
Been getting the same issue since 4:00AM. Before then my account worked completely fine, now when I try to log in using my email and password, it says my username/email or password is incorrect. I tried pressing "I forgot my password" and I entered my email in and now they're saying they can't even find my email in their records, so I set in a ticket. Apparently, I'm not the only one going through this which is a relief. I tried what ^ Above posted. Got an email saying that I have an account using my email address, it's just not fully activated? It was fine before. I did what you said and it still won't let me log in, account and email. /sigh
(( they can't even find my email in their records))
the same happend to me and i tried everything . then tried the methoed i said before and it worked like a charm . sorry it didnt work for you . just thought it might help other people consdering the anger it made me fell .
Old 11-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Elyos

the solution to this problem is this...

try to log in with the first part of your account... for ex: heraior@hotmail.com (the @hotmail.com part leave it away)
and then put your pass as usual...

it will say thay either the ID or the pass are wrong... which is true

after that, log in as you always did...with the full name of the account
(for ex: herarior@hotmail.com)

and thats it--- it work for me and also a friend
try and see