Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Officer
  • Posts: 93
Default FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Hiya, been away from Aion for a long while. and just heard 50e sets were given to asmos in the older servers. Anyone know if that faction incentive is still going on?

And any word when it ends?, I don't wanna get caught up in the middle of reaching the 50e freebie.

Thanks for your replies.
  #2  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,516
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

I think so, friend in Legion just turned 54 and got their Noble weapon so would appear it is still on.
  #3  
Old 11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 262
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

They will make an announcement when there's a change or a removal of the incentives rewards. Since there won't be one for a while you have all the time in the world to get your 50e. Also, not to mention, 50e and lower can not be traded between your character through the Account Warehouse as long they are able to equip it.
__________________
AION DIGITAL MAGAZINE ISSUE REWARD LIST: http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=81472
  #4  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 311
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumetsu - Israphel View Post
They will make an announcement when there's a change or a removal of the incentives rewards. Since there won't be one for a while you have all the time in the world to get your 50e. Also, not to mention, 50e and lower can now be traded between your character through the Account Warehouse as long they are able to equip it.
Fixed.
/10
  #5  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 309
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Did server balance change somewhere? At Siel it didn't, I assume it's the same in other 2 servers with this incentive therefor there's no reason to remove free stuff.

Last edited by Nage - Siel; 11-06-2012 at 11:19 PM.
  #6  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 141
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

How exactly does one claim these reward items?
  #7  
Old 11-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 317
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Incentives are still on across all servers. Just be within the appropriate level range to receive the survey containing the rewards.

__________________
  #8  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 141
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiotrack - Siel View Post
Incentives are still on across all servers. Just be within the appropriate level range to receive the survey containing the rewards.

But how does one go about redeeming them? Through some process like the Atreian Atlas, or is it automatically sent when you meet the required levels, or what?
  #9  
Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 262
Default Re: FREE 50e Set Still ON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapthorne - Israphel View Post
But how does one go about redeeming them? Through some process like the Atreian Atlas, or is it automatically sent when you meet the required levels, or what?
You redeem them just the same way you redeem a survey when it comes available, but it's only for Asmodian for all servers but Kahrun.. Sucks to be Elyos.. hahahah
__________________
AION DIGITAL MAGAZINE ISSUE REWARD LIST: http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=81472
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:35 AM.