Old 11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Elyos
Default Fast Track server?

Hi! New player and a first post here, so greetings everyone! :)

And 2 questions:

1. What happened to Fast Track server? Am I missing something? There is an NPC in the start zone that gives you a quest to go there and a loading screen info, yet I don't see a fast track option in the change channel menu, I tried in in starting zone, in Atgard and in Mortheim and nothing... Tried to search the website if it was removed, again nothing... I'm confused.

2. How do I change the character and server on this forum? I'm playing on Tiamat and I'm an Asmo, yet the forum addresses me to a Elios char that I never even logged in as - just created to check out the looks...
Old 11-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Fast Track server?

.1 what lvl are you ?
Old 11-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frynn - Israphel View Post
Hi! New player and a first post here, so greetings everyone! :)

And 2 questions:

1. What happened to Fast Track server? Am I missing something? There is an NPC in the start zone that gives you a quest to go there and a loading screen info, yet I don't see a fast track option in the change channel menu, I tried in in starting zone, in Atgard and in Mortheim and nothing... Tried to search the website if it was removed, again nothing... I'm confused.

2. How do I change the character and server on this forum? I'm playing on Tiamat and I'm an Asmo, yet the forum addresses me to a Elios char that I never even logged in as - just created to check out the looks...

The fast track icon should look like this to the right of your hotkeys and left of your minimap is your hud is placed on the bottom.

Clicking on the button while in Morheim and Beluslan and Brusthonin will put you in fast track server. You can jump to fast track while in Pandaemonium or Abyss. Also, please keep in mind that once your level 51, you will be removed from the fast track server and never to enter again.

For now, I don't think you can change your forum icon until they fix the website.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Elyos

I am lvl 30 at the moment, so as I understand I would be able to go to fast track... One of the reasons I want to get there is my lvl - I need to do instances like Black Claws and Fire Temple that I can't do alone and there are not many noobies like me doing them on the normal servers :)
I'm in the mortheim atm and there is no icons or option in the menu as you can see... Am I missing something?
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/Aion0041.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/Aion0040.jpg
Old 11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Elyos

Hmmmm............if those are current photos then I'm not sure what's going on. You aren't already on Fast Track and I don't see the icon shown in the post above. That icon should be right beside your "Return" button per tho photo you have. I would say relog and try a different zone maybe?? Otherwise send a ticket to NC.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Elyos

Also I think the answer to your second question might be that you CANNOT change your character on the forums. As each new patch has gone in over the last year or so the website has become increasing more broken. I think (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that to change your Forum character you need to log into the website, go to My Aion and select a new Main Character. But I just tried and was completely unable to access that area of the website, comes up with all kinds of errors and only partially loads the page. So I think at this point the ability to change your character is not an option:(
Old 11-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Elyos

Ty for the response :) The pictures are indeed recent -taken today when I was writing this post - I alt tabled out of the game to do it. I although tried it for several days, with different characters and in different arias...
Tired to follow the FAQ instruction about the forum profile as well and found nothing even resembling the help screenshots... The information there is rather outdated it seams :(
I guess I'll go send that ticket than and see what comes of it :)
Old 11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frynn - Israphel View Post
Ty for the response :) The pictures are indeed recent -taken today when I was writing this post - I alt tabled out of the game to do it. I although tried it for several days, with different characters and in different arias...
Tired to follow the FAQ instruction about the forum profile as well and found nothing even resembling the help screenshots... The information there is rather outdated it seams :(
I guess I'll go send that ticket than and see what comes of it :)
You should open a ticket for the FTS, because it's not normal!

For the character selection, I took a SS but I am at work so nothing won't load, I did however try on my Iphone and it works

Go on the Aion Website
Click My Aion in the middle
Select Character Status

From there your characters will be loading (where you see ''loading in the image I posted'' Mine won't load any data because of work)

You then select the character you want to post as
Right next to the characters, on the left side you will see a + sign
Click on it to change the default character

Once that is done, logout and log back in, you should then be able to post from the character you chose :)

Thanks Choob for the amazing sig!! <3
Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder - Tiamat View Post
Also I think the answer to your second question might be that you CANNOT change your character on the forums. As each new patch has gone in over the last year or so the website has become increasing more broken. I think (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that to change your Forum character you need to log into the website, go to My Aion and select a new Main Character. But I just tried and was completely unable to access that area of the website, comes up with all kinds of errors and only partially loads the page. So I think at this point the ability to change your character is not an option:(
You can also just edit your post instead of double posting.. ::roll eyes::
Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumetsu - Israphel View Post
You can also just edit your post instead of double posting.. ::roll eyes::
Increasing post counts, like a baws

Thanks Choob for the amazing sig!! <3