Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Elyos
Default Aion en Español - Castellano / Aion in Spanish - Castillian

Yo no se si ya esta hecho este tema, pero cada vez somos mas y mas los que jugamos Aion y no lo tenemos traducido en español / castellano. La 3° 5° y 15° Legiones de Kahrun por ejemplo, son puramente de habla hispana, y me atrevo a decir que 1/4 del total de las personas que juegan Aion, hablan en español. Por lo tanto es justo reclamar y pedir, que sea el Aion traducido totalmente al español, pues el mercado en españa y america latina, esta en continua expansion, y lamentablemente muchos amigos nuestros no quieren jugar por no saber hablar en ingles basico aunque sea. Y el juego esta traducido en frances por ejemplo, que no es un idioma tan extendido, de hecho nisiquiera conozco legiones que sean de personas francesas solamente. Por lo tanto, abro este topico, para que se de por fin la traduccion de Aion al español, no puede costarle demasiado a NCsoft, y puede ganar mucho con esto, y nosotros tambien.

Difundan por favor este topico en sus legiones, amigos y conocidos de habla hispana, para que se precipite este pedido, Pues mas alla de que igual podamos jugarlo, nos estamos perdiendo de una riqueza mucho mas grande, si se logra traducir perfectamente en nuestro idioma a Aion, mientras mas votos tenga tanto mejor para la causa.

Copien el link y llevenlos a sus foros, grupos de FB, mensajes de legiones, etc etc

Gracias !

I do not know if this topic has already been done, but we are becoming more and more of us playing Aion and have not translated into Spanish / Castilian. The 3 ° 5 ° and 15 ° Legions Kahrun for example, are purely Spanish-speaking, and I dare say that one quarter of all people who play Aion, speak Spanish. Therefore it is fair to claim and request that Aion is the fully translated into Spanish, as the market in Spain and Latin America, is constantly expanding, and unfortunately many of our friends did not want to play for not knowing how to speak even basic English. And the game is translated into French for example, a language that is not so widespread, in fact not even know legions of people who are French only. So I open this topic, that is to finally Aion translations into Spanish, it may cost too much to NCsoft, and much to gain from this, and we.

Please disseminate this topic in his legions of friends and acquaintances speaking, to precipitate this request, because beyond that we can play well, we are missing a much bigger wealth, if it can translate perfectly into our language Aion, the more votes you have the better for the cause.Copy the link and then taking to their forums, FB groups, legions messages, etc etc

Thanks
Old 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Aion en Español - Castellano / Aion in Spanish - Castillian

Aion is only available in French in the European Union and it's not published by NC there.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictiongirl - Israphel View Post
Aion is only available in French in the European Union and it's not published by NC there.

Ok I understand this well, just not the target thread to draw this or that language, as responsible for something, the goal is to make Aion is translated into Spanish / Castilian as fast as possible.

Last edited by Nitnelav - Kahrun; 11-14-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
lol? it's available in English, German, and French.

I'd rather not see any other languages than English supported however, waste of time and resources.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Elyos

While it would be great for you to have aion translated into Spanish. I believe that would mean they would have to launch an entire new server for the changes to take affect. The population of the current 4 servers is already so low that adding a 5th server isn't really viable.

Also from a selfish point of view if they added a spanish server patches would take a lot longer to get to us look at how much time EU spent translating 3.0 for french/german players
Old 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromiii - Israphel View Post

I'd rather not see any other languages than English supported however, waste of time and resources.
I think this was already being translated into Portuguese, if you look in the upper left corner you can see that. And if true, this translated into several languages ​​and, it would be very good this translated in Spanish as well, because many of us really speak Spanish and we played well. Obviously the same language words translated Aion should be fine, as there are translations, but you need a high-fidelity translation, to interacting with people who speak other languages ​​is no confusion in the quest, campaigns and appoint some kind of place or instance, there are no official translations that generally such problems.

Last edited by Nitnelav - Kahrun; 11-14-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Elyos

I wouldn't hold your breath about NCSoft doing anything extra for EU or NA whatsoever.

Man, we can't even get a public test server put up so major updates aren't their usual Unmitigated Disaster. TM

And what we really could use, moreso than translation to any one language, is a google-translator-type world chat. Everyone in the free world except for Asia (which is IP blocked) is on NA Aion; it'd be nice if taking a fort wasn't a pipe dream communications-wise.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Elyos

I'm talking about basically translate the dialogues of NPCs and game options, I think you went to the shoulder lol We are talking about something much easier xD
Old 11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiromiii - Israphel View Post

I didn't mean it like that. The OP stated Aion was also available in French, My reply was that it wasn't done by NC but by another publisher and just in European Union.
Besides your right they should pull the plug on non English.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
I didn't mean it like that. The OP stated Aion was also available in French, My reply was that it wasn't done by NC but by another publisher and just in European Union.
Besides your right they should pull the plug on non English.
Actually before the F2P and the transfer of EU server to a different publisher, Aion was available in German, French, English and other language in NA.

With the transfer of responsibility, NCWest decided not to invest time and resource in the translation to multiple language and removed these options from our side of the game. This is why we only have English translation.

@OP: as much as it would be nice to have different language. It was already decided that NCWest wouldn't spend time doing it. Case in point, they actually removed the option to change language when it went F2P.