Old 11-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Asmodians
Default What are Mithril Medals and what do I do with them?

I bought NCOIN cards at Gamestop with the promise of L100 Enchantment Stones and got Mithril Medals, Ancient Crowns & Lesser Crowns instead... What do I do with these? I have googled, searched the forums etc for a proper description and use text but apparently a 'guide' of sorts doesn't exist?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: What are Mithril Medals and what do I do with them?

The medals are use to purchase Abyss pvp gear from the npc vendor. The Crowns are use to exchange to a npc in Abyss at your fortress for Abyss Points which is used towards purchase of Abyss PVP gear. Each Abyss PVP gear requires a certain amount of Abyss Points and certain amount of medal and types of medal to acquire them. You can also use Abyss Points to purchase consumable and Stigma's.

From lowest to highest

Silver Medal
Gold Medal
Platinum Medal
Mithril Medal
Old 11-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Asmodians

Hi,

There was an error with billing maintenance this morning and it accidentally gave the wrong rewards for the Gamestop NCoin codes. Please refer to the POSA card rewards thread for more information. Thanks!

Website | Forum Rules | Community Tracker | Support Email | Aion GameGuide | Help and Support | Aion Store
Old 11-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Asmodians

Thank you both for explaining my question(s) and dilemma. :)
Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Elyos

I'd take the mithrils/crowns over the L100s if it was me personally.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Elyos

They are giving away mithiril medals and crown? How much per code and is this pay to win if I drop 10k$ on this game and got all the medals and ap I need for 60a? Just wondering. Also OP keep the medals, end game here is PVP, PVE is just stuff that helps you get to PVP. The stones are in my opinion garbage since they have a chance blowing up and do nothing. I don't gamble so I rather keep tangible stuff like those medals than stones that may or may not work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvXVJsnBwIE
Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essc - Siel View Post
They are giving away mithiril medals and crown? How much per code and is this pay to win if I drop 10k$ on this game and got all the medals and ap I need for 60a? Just wondering. Also OP keep the medals, end game here is PVP, PVE is just stuff that helps you get to PVP. The stones are in my opinion garbage since they have a chance blowing up and do nothing. I don't gamble so I rather keep tangible stuff like those medals than stones that may or may not work.
Yes if you spent $10,000 usd you can have a full 60A I think that's fair lol

if aomeone wants to spend 10k real life money you should be thanking them because they are keeping the game alive