Old 11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Elyos
Default Korean/Europe rumor

If you don't care don't reply, also a reason it's in off-topic

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...-end/?61c46092
Old 11-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Korean/Europe rumor

as u said is just a rumor with no official info.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Asmodians

Eh. Rumor or not, after all the fun things I've heard smuggled out from the Gameforge Reich, I'm sure it'd be welcomed. <.<
Old 11-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Asmodians

ohhh! that would be hilarious and also very awesome if its true XD ... gf is doing a terrible job. If korea puts another company in its place .... props to them. I feel so bad for all the EU players Q_Q
Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Asmodians

I don't think they can do that, since when they sold aion eu they gave up all the possession rights
Old 11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriene - Israphel View Post
I don't think they can do that, since when they sold aion eu they gave up all the possession rights
You/we don't know what's in the contract.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
I think there would have been something added to the contract that GF cannot harm NCsoft name in any ways there is ways things can be done in a contract so NCsoft could take back the game if GF caused any damage which they have from the start of running it.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Asmodians

^^ I was about to link this thread in the other.

Seems like they are just ''rumors'' for now, I was sure I saw something else about it though.. I will keep looking.. Not that I have anything better to do, stuck at work for a while and it's dead tonight lol
"You can not talk about ridiculous things with that name you bear, trying to be Pro Gamer but it certainly seems that you are a medical cabinet. So poor that way you will not conquer the medical cabinet, should be stronger if you are a man, and not be giving that kind of praise. So you will die single. lol"-Nitnelav
Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictiongirl - Israphel View Post
You/we don't know what's in the contract.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysnow - Israphel View Post
I think there would have been something added to the contract that GF cannot harm NCsoft name in any ways there is ways things can be done in a contract so NCsoft could take back the game if GF caused any damage which they have from the start of running it.
I just think that if there was something like that in the contract, they would have done this lot of time ago, since gf started harming aion's name badly from first day they bought it.
Also, I thought they sold it since it wasn't enough revenue for them and they didn't care anymore? I mean, if NA is not getting them profit, while would they take back what eu is now, lot less players then NA and doubtfully more profit?
Just assuming here.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
I just think that if there was something like that in the contract, they would have done this lot of time ago, since gf started harming aion's name badly from first day they bought it.
Also, I thought they sold it since it wasn't enough revenue for them and they didn't care anymore? I mean, if NA is not getting them profit, while would they take back what eu is now, lot less players then NA and doubtfully more profit?
Just assuming here.
It takes time for them to find a new company to run EU but from what i been reading on the eu forums it been said on Russian forums Abramovich is buying AION EU and he will kick GF a s s. True story.

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...ng-to-and-end/