Old 11-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Elyos
Default How to contact Korean NC? Gameforge stopped giving support for paid services

GF saga continues. Now abusive forum mods are banning accounts for inquiring about unfair forum bans and locking you out of the game support system.

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...ickets-system/

Pretty sure this is a breach of the agreement and against the law, they sell online services but offer no support for it or any form of contact.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Elyos
Default Re: How to contact Korean NC? Gameforge stopped giving support for paid services

Best bet would be to pose as North Korea, and make demands to speak with heads of NCSoft, or all out war.

But srsly, should just cut all ties and come NA.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: How to contact Korean NC? Gameforge stopped giving support for paid services

I think it's a serious abuse and it should be escalated some further than just forum boards or tickets... If I were that client, I'd collect all the materials and send them directly to NC Korea and maybe to some mass media to make them move their buttocks :)
Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Asmodians

As much as this is stupid from their part... can you explain the "paid service"? Isn't Aion free to play in Europe as well? if so you are not paying them anything and they don't have to provide support.

I'm just trying to understand what would force them to provide free support. If they have any disclaimer that the service is provide as is, they don't even have to reply to you.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azliet - Israphel View Post
Isn't Aion free to play in Europe as well?
Aion Free-to-play provides 3 types of accounts. Novice and Veterans accounts are so limited that it can't really be called a comfortable play. For example: 72 hours of cd to an instance instead of 24, limited chat, limited trade, broker, even gathering... So only Gold accounts are playable and can be compared to regular accounts here as to playing conditions.

And if you're a Gold Acc buyer (as most players are), that's not actually free service.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Asmodians

basically, with GF if you want the same access to everything you have here on NA aion, you need to pay the same price we did when it was p2p.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Elyos

Most are paying for gold packs, as well for items for the game from their shop, that falls into the paid service category.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice - Tiamat View Post
basically, with GF if you want the same access you have here on NA aion, you need to pay the same price we did when it was p2p.
and if you don't pay, you get severely limited on every aspect of the game.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Elyos

I'll be faxing their office on Monday and contacting the European branch of BBB.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Elyos

Just go balls to the wall and send in F-20s ontop of Gameforge's (Frogster's) HQ. That should fix that problem right up.